We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mexican popsicles are ice creams made mainly with strawberries, although they can be created with other fruits or those ingredients that are to your liking. Mexican popsicles have become a sensation in other countries, such as Brazil.
In Guiainfantil.com We teach you how to make the typical and famous strawberry popsicles with filling so you can cool off in summer. They will love it!
- 300 gr of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Condensed milk
1. Place the previously washed strawberries, the sugar, a tablespoon of lemon and half a cup of water in a blender.
2. Beat everything well until you get a homogeneous dough.
3. Pour the mixture into the palette mold, but first place a round glass or other cylindrical mold to prevent the mixture from falling in the center.
4. Put it in the freezer.
5. When frozen, pour condensed milk inside the ice cream, then add a little more mixture. Don't forget to put the ice cream stick.
6. Put it back in the freezer until it finishes cooling and ... you already have it. They are delicious popsicles!
You can read more articles similar to Homemade Mexican paletas recipes, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.